A 20 year-old Regina male is facing a total of ten new charges, including eight charges of Mischief Under $5,000, as the result of investigation into a number of graffiti incidents in Regina.
The incidents included graffiti and/or damage to five commercial properties, washrooms at the Canada Games Athletic Complex, a garage and fence between March 13, 2012 and September 1, 2012. The locations (block and street name) and dates of the incidents are as follows:
- March 13th: 1800 block Lorne Street;
- March 30 – April 1st: 1200 block Scarth Street;
- March 28th: 2100 block 11th Avenue;
- April 1st: 400 block E. Assiniboine Ave.;
- April 1st: 2500 block 11th Avenue;
- April 11th: 1900 block Hamilton Street;
- April 1 – May 1st: 300 block Osler Street;
- September 1st: 1200 block 2nd Avenue.
The suspect in these cases was arrested without incident on Wednesday, September 12, 2012.
Twenty-year-old Andy Chaz Lee FLUTER, DOB: 1992-03-24, of Regina is facing eight charges of Mischief Under $5,000 [430(4) CC] as well as two Breaches of Undertaking [145(3) CC]. FLUTER made his first court appearance on these charges in Provincial Court at 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, September 12, 2012. He will be in court again on Friday, September 14, 2012, which will coincide with his appearance on another Breach of Undertaking (from August 14, 2012) and a charge of Possession of Stolen Property [355(a) CC] in connection with the theft of truck on August 2, 2012.