Next Rider home game is this weekend! Saturday August 17 will see the Saskatchewan Roughriders facing off against Montreal. We are asking Rider fans to team up with us and help traffic flow smoother.
The Regina Police Service will have additional members assigned to managing vehicle and pedestrian traffic in the area of Mosaic Stadium. We are asking fans to drive safe and have patience as they and the many other fans all leave the area at once. To make your way back home (or out to celebrate) after the game, please remember:
• Vehicle traffic should head west toward the exit at 11th Avenue and Lewvan Drive.
• There will be an exit from the Exhibition Grounds at Princess Street onto Dewdney Avenue, but bear in mind that this will become congested quickly, so bring some great tunes and your patience if you are planning on leaving via that exit.
• We recommend the exit from the Brandt Centre parking lots to 11th Avenue and Lewvan Drive.
• No exit from the Exhibition Grounds onto Elphinstone Street – across from the Lawson Aquatic Centre and Fieldhouse.
• No vehicle traffic allowed on the 1500 and 1600 blocks of Retallack Street. Access will be limited to local residents only.
• Road Closures: the 1500 block of Retallack Street at Dewdney Avenue ; 9th Avenue at Retallack Street and 10th Avenue at Retallack Street, which will restrict westbound traffic on 9th Avenue and 10th Avenue at Retallack Street.
• No Parking Zones: 9th Avenue, east of the stadium, prior to, during and after football games.
These zones are necessary to expedite City Transit and to maintain an emergency vehicle corridor for police, fire and EMS should the need arise. Any vehicles parked in these “No Parking” zones will be towed from the area.
Police are asking motorists and pedestrians to follow directions, have patience and be courteous to each other. Enjoy Game Day and be safe!