Under the authority of, and pursuant to, the Saskatchewan Public Disclosure Act, the Regina Police Service is advising the public that a male, who is considered to be a high risk to reoffend sexually, is now residing in Regina. THIS INFORMATION IS INTENDED TO ENABLE MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC TO TAKE SUITABLE PREVENTATIVE MEASURES, NOT TO EMBARK UPON ANY FORM OF VIGILANTISM OR OTHER UNREASONABLE CONDUCT DIRECTED AT THIS INDIVIDUAL.
William Bill TEDJUK, DOB: 1966-02-28, is described as male, Aboriginal, 48 years old, approximately 5’ 5” tall, weighing about 139 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. TEDJUK has numerous tattoos on his arms and chest, including: a heart with wings on the right hand; a dove/heart/ribbon on the chest; a heart/dagger/ribbon on the left upper arm and a cross with flowers and a ribbon on the right upper arm TEDJUK also has scars on both right and left forearms.
William Bill TEDJUK has a history of committing violent sexual offences against female children and adults.
William Bill TEDJUK is bound by the following conditions:
1) That he reside at a Community Correctional Centre or a Community Residential Facility until his warrant expiry date;
2) That he shall not be in, near or around places where children under the age of 18 are likely to congregate such as elementary and secondary schools, parks, swimming pools and recreational centres unless accompanied by an adult previously approved in writing by his parole supervisor;
3) That he not be in the presence of any female children under the age of 18 unless he is accompanied by a responsible adult who knows his criminal history and has been previously approved in writing by his parole supervisor;
4) That he immediately report all intimate sexual and non-sexual relationships and friendships with females to his parole supervisor;
5) That he not enter an establishment where the primary source of income is derived from the sale or consumption of alcohol;
6) That he not consume, purchase or possess alcohol;
7) That he not consume, purchase or possess drugs other than prescribed medication taken as prescribed and over the counter drugs taken as recommended by the manufacturer;
8) That he not associate with any person known or believed to be involved in criminal activity.
9) That he respect a curfew from 11:00 p.m.to 7:00 a.m. except for work related reasons and with the parole supervisor’s written agreement and that he return to the community residential facility nightly.
At this time, William Bill TEDJUK will reside in the Heritage neighbourhood of Regina in a residence that provides supervision and monitoring of his activities.
Any member of the public who has questions or concerns is encouraged to contact the
Regina Police Service at 777-6500. Any person who wishes to report an incident where William Bill TEDJUK is in violation of the aforementioned conditions, should call the Regina Police Service at 777-6500 or Crime Stoppers at 545-TIPS (545-8477). Concerns or reports from persons living outside of Regina should be directed to the nearest detachment of the RCMP or local municipal police department.
This information is intended to raise community awareness about the presence of this offender so that people may make informed choices about contact with this person. This information is not to be used for an unlawful purpose. The Regina Police Service stresses: THIS INFORMATION IS INTENDED TO ENABLE MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC TO TAKE SUITABLE PREVENTATIVE MEASURES, NOT TO EMBARK UPON ANY FORM OF VIGILANTISM OR OTHER UNREASONABLE CONDUCT DIRECTED AT THIS INDIVIDUAL.