Under the authority of, and pursuant to, the Saskatchewan Public Disclosure Act, the Regina Police Service is advising the public that a male, who is considered to be a high risk to reoffend sexually and/or violently, will be residing in the Heritage neighbourhood of Regina as of Friday, March 27, 2015. THIS INFORMATION IS INTENDED TO ENABLE MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC TO TAKE SUITABLE PREVENTATIVE MEASURES, NOT TO EMBARK UPON ANY FORM OF VIGILANTISM OR OTHER UNREASONABLE CONDUCT DIRECTED AT THIS INDIVIDUAL.
Bradley Joseph COURNOYER, DOB: 1972-08-27, is described as male, Caucasian, 42 years old, approximately 6’ 3” tall, weighing about 250 pounds, with brown, close-cropped hair and brown eyes. COURNOYER wears wire-rimmed glasses. He is also described as having a ½” scar on his forehead and numerous tattoos on his arms, chest, shoulders and right thigh. These include a yin/yang symbol on his left wrist; a cartoon devil, the letters “FTW” and a leopard on his right forearm and a skull on his chest. A recent photograph of COURNOYER accompanies this news release.
A brief description of COURNOYER’s offending behavior is as follows: Bradley Joseph COURNOYER has a history of committing sexual offences against both male and female children between the ages of infancy and 12 years with whom he is in a position of trust. He has been known to establish relationships with the parents of young children in order to gain access to his victims.
Bradley Joseph COURNOYER is bound by the following conditions, which require that he:
– Have no contact with the victims of previous offences or any members of the previous victims’ families;
– Must not use or possess any electronic device, not previously approved by the Parole Officer;
– Must be within sight and sound of an individual pre-approved by his Parole Officer at all times when authorized to be away from the community correctional centre/community residential facility;
– Must report all relationships and acquaintances with females and males to the Parole Officer;
– Must not own, possess or be in a location where sexually explicit materials are found, including but not limited to print, video/DVD, and/or digital images available through the Internet;
– Must not attend places where children under the age of 18 would reasonably be expected to congregate, including, but not limited to, schools, playgrounds, parks, water parks, child care facilities, video arcades, public recreation centres, public pools, community centres, zoos, play centres in malls, restaurants and churches;
– Must not have contact, directly or indirectly, with children under the age of 18 unless supervised by a responsible adult, pre-approved by the Parole Officer.
At this time, Bradley Joseph COURNOYER will reside in the Heritage neighbourhood of Regina in a residence that provides supervision and monitoring of his activities.
Any member of the public who has questions or concerns is encouraged to contact the Regina Police Service at 777-6500. Anyone who wishes to report Bradley Joseph COURNOYER in violation of the aforementioned conditions, should call the Regina Police Service at 777-6500 or Crime Stoppers at 545-TIPS (545-8477). Concerns or reports from persons living outside of Regina should be directed to the nearest detachment of the RCMP or local municipal police department.
This information is intended to raise community awareness about the presence of this offender so that people may make informed choices about contact with this person. This information is not to be used for an unlawful purpose. The Regina Police Service stresses: THIS INFORMATION IS INTENDED TO ENABLE MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC TO TAKE SUITABLE PREVENTATIVE MEASURES, NOT TO EMBARK UPON ANY FORM OF VIGILANTISM OR OTHER UNREASONABLE CONDUCT DIRECTED AT THIS INDIVIDUAL.