On December 16th, 2015, at approximately 9:00 p.m. police were dispatched to the 3800 block of Regina Avenue for the report of a mischief to a vehicle.
Police arrived on scene, followed the fresh footprints in the snow and located and arrested a 25 year-old male not far from the scene. The victim’s vehicle had windows broken out and an item inside was recently lit on fire.
Twenty-five year-old Braden James TAYPOTAT (DOB: 1990/11/01), of Regina, is charged with:
- Attempt Theft [Sec 334, CC];
- Mischief Under $5000 [Sec 430(4), CC];
- Arson [Sec 433, CC];
- Theft Under $5000 [Sec 334(B), CC];
- Possession of a Schedule II Substance [Sec 4(5), CDSA];
- Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Under $5000 [Sec 355(B), CC].
TAYPOTAT makes his first appearance in Provincial Court this morning at 9:30 a.m.