As a result of an ongoing investigation, members of the Regina Police Service arrested an adult male in the 300 block of McIntosh St. early in the morning of Sunday, January 3, 2016.
Throughout the day, members executed three search warrants on two residences and one vehicle which were related to the accused. Three firearms, a replica firearm, ammunition, an edged weapon and a quantity of illegal drugs were located. Numerous members of the Regina Police Service were involved in this incident, including Emergency Services Teams.
Twenty six year old Daniel Joseph MOAR (DOB 1989/07/25) is charged with:
- One charge of Theft Under, 334(b)CC
- One charge of Flight While Pursued by a Peace Officer, 249.1(1)CC
- One charge of Possession of Property Obtained by Crime under $5,000, 355(b)CC
- Two charges of Possession of Property Obtained by Crime over $5,000, 355(a)CC
- Two charges of Careless Use of a Firearm, 86(1)CC
- Two charges of Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm, 91(1)CC
- Three charges of Fail to Comply with Probation Order, 733.1(1)CC
The accused will make his first court appearance on these charges in court on Monday, January 4, 2016.