2016-02-09 NOTE: This news release has been updated to reflect a change in the neighbourhood where Robert Keith ALLABY will reside.
Under the authority of, and pursuant to, the Saskatchewan Public Disclosure Act, the Regina Police Service is advising the public that a male, who is considered to be a high risk to reoffend sexually and/or violently, will be residing in the Heritage neighbourhood of Regina as of Wednesday, February 3, 2016. THIS INFORMATION IS INTENDED TO ENABLE MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC TO TAKE SUITABLE PREVENTATIVE MEASURES, NOT TO EMBARK UPON ANY FORM OF VIGILANTISM OR OTHER UNREASONABLE CONDUCT DIRECTED AT THIS INDIVIDUAL.
Robert Keith ALLABY, DOB: 1963-01-02, is described as male, Caucasian, 53 years old, medium build: 5”’ 11” tall, weighing about 200 pounds. ALLABY has short, grey-white hair and hazel eyes. ALLABY is known to dye his hair black. He is also described as having a scar on his left cheek and a tattoo of barbed wire around his left, upper arm. A recent photograph of Robert Keith ALLABY accompanies this news release and is available at //www.reginapolice.ca/2016/02/update-public-safety-advisory-male-high-risk-to-re-offend-sexually/
A brief description of ALLABY’s offending behavior is as follows: Robert Keith ALLABY has a criminal history which includes: sexual offences and the commission of violent offences involving the use, or threat of use, of weapons against males and children with whom he comes into contact and breach of conditions.
Robert Keith ALLABY is bound by the following conditions, which require that he:
- Must not attend any public park or public swimming area, daycare centre, school ground or playground or community centre where persons under the age of fourteen are present or can reasonably be expected to be present;
- Must not seek, obtain or continue any paid or unpaid employment or become a volunteer in a capacity that involves being in a position of trust or authority towards persons under the age of fourteen years;
- Must not use a computer system for the purposes of communicating with persons under the age of fourteen years;
- Keep the peace and be of good behavior;
- Report to his assigned Probation Officer as directed and follow all lawful instructions given to him by his assigned Probation Officer including to attend and successfully complete programming, counseling or treatment as directed;
- Report, in person, to the High Risk Offender Coordinator of the Regina Police Service and to further report, after that, as directed by the High Risk Offender Coordinator;
- Reside at a place approved in advance by the assigned Probation Officer and not change that place of residence without prior, written approval from the assigned Probation Officer;
- Must not have contact, directly or indirectly, in person, by phone or through a computer system with children under the age of sixteen, other than occasional and casual contact in public places, unless supervised by an adult who has been made aware of his offending history by the assigned Probation Officer and approved, in advance, in writing, by the assigned Probation Officer;
- Must notify his assigned Probation Officer immediately of any relationship with any person he knows to be the parent, guardian or caregiver to a person or persons under the age of sixteen;
At this time, Robert Keith ALLABY will reside in the Heritage neighbourhood of Regina. There are provisions in place to ensure supervision and monitoring of his activities. Any member of the public who has questions or concerns is encouraged to contact the Regina Police Service at 777-6500. Anyone who wishes to report Robert Keith ALLABY in violation of the aforementioned conditions should call the Regina Police Service at 777-6500 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477. Concerns or reports from persons living outside of Regina should be directed to the nearest detachment of the RCMP or local municipal police department.
This information is intended to raise community awareness about the presence of this offender so that people may make informed choices about contact with this person. This information is not to be used for an unlawful purpose. The Regina Police Service stresses: THIS INFORMATION IS INTENDED TO ENABLE MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC TO TAKE SUITABLE PREVENTATIVE MEASURES, NOT TO EMBARK UPON ANY FORM OF VIGILANTISM OR OTHER UNREASONABLE CONDUCT DIRECTED AT THIS INDIVIDUAL.