A 26 year-old female has been charged with multiple charges after being located in a stolen auto in Regina last night.
On April 18, 2016, at approximately 8:23 p.m.. a Regina Police Service officer observed a stolen vehicle traveling in the 700 block of Robinson Street. The officer located the vehicle and inside was a lone female occupant, who was taken into custody without incident. Found in her possession were multiple sets of keys, cell phones, and multiple bank cards and identification pieces that did not belong to her. Investigators have determined that much of the property was taken from a downtown Regina business, from an area normally closed to the public.
Twenty-six year-old Victoria Ann LALIBERTE (DOB:1990/03/07) of Regina has a total of eighteen charges:
- Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Over $5000 [Sec 355(A), CC],
- Theft of a Motor Vehicle [Sec 333.1(1), CC],
- Four (4) charges of Theft Under $5000 [Sec 334(B), CC],
- Nine (9) charges of Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Under $5000 [Sec 355(B), CC],
- Three (3) charges of Fail to Comply with Undertaking [Sec 145(3), CC].
Victoria Ann LALIBERTE made her first appearance on these charges today (Tuesday, April 19, 2016) in Provincial Court at 2:00 p.m.