Three adult males have been charged in connection with an incident on February 25, 2017, which sent a 30 year-old male to hospital with serious injuries. Three adult females were also arrested and charged with breaches and drug charges.
Police were dispatched to the 1200 block of Rae Street at about 5:45 p.m., on Saturday, February 25, 2017, for a report of an assault in progress. When officers arrived, they found a 30 year-old male who was unconscious on the street, with injuries consistent with a physical assault. The male was transported to hospital in condition described as serious, but stable. Investigation into this incident led to numerous interviews and the arrests of three males and three females.
- Twenty-four year-old Brent Stacee CREELY, DOB: 1992-03-23, of no fixed address, is charged with Attempted Murder, s. 239(1)(b) CC.
- Twenty-five year-old Zachary Carl LAWSON, DOB: 1991-09-25, of Regina, is charged with Attempted Murder, s. 239(1)(b) CC.
- Twenty-three year-old Huey Randal CREELY, DOB: 1993-09-10, of Regina, is charged with Breach of Probation Order, s. 733.1(1) CC.
All three male accused were in Provincial Court at 9:30 a.m. today. Monday, February 27, 2017.
- Nineteen year-old Tia Autumn STEWART, DOB: 1997-11-05, of Regina, is charged with Possession of a Controlled Substance, s. 4(1) CDSA; and Breach of Undertaking, s. 145(5.1) CC.
- Eighteen year-old Aasia Marie PASAP, DOB: 1998-11-19 is charged with Breach of Undertaking, s. 145(5.1) CC.
Both female accused were released to appear in Provincial Court on April 6, 2017.
- Nineteen year-old Savanah Marie-Lynne PASAP, DOB: 1997-12-22, of Regina, is charged with Possession of a Controlled Substance, s. 4(1) CDSA and was released to appear in Provincial Court on April 10, 2017.