A 41 year-old male and a 28-year-old female, both from Regina, were arrested on July 7, 2017, as a result of a joined investigation by the RCMP and the Regina Police Service.
On July 7, 2017, members of the Regina Police Service assisted the RCMP with a stolen auto incident in Lumsden, SK, leading to an arrest on the 400 block of Albert Street in Regina. As a result of an ongoing investigation, a male and female were arrested by police officers in a parking lot of a business in the area. A stolen vehicle and stolen property were found. A search warrant of their residence on the 400 block of Lorne Street recovered more stolen property as a result of the search.
Twenty-eight year-old Stephanie Rae NAMETH (DOB: 1989/01/31) of Regina, was charged with:
– Three charges of Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Under $5000 [Sec 355(B), CC];
– Fail to Comply with Probation Order [Sec 733.1(1), CC].
Forty-one year-old Timothy Sean HOGAN (DOB: 1975/09/24), of Regina, was charged with:
– Two charges of Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Under $5000 [Sec 355(B), CC];
– Fail to Comply with Probation Order [Sec 733.1(1), CC];
– Theft of Motor Vehicle [Sec 333.1(1), CC].
NAMETH and HOGAN were both released on officer recognizance and will make their first appearances on these charges in Provincial Court on Thursday, August 17, 2017, at 9:30 a.m.