Two Regina males, aged 28 and 29, face drug trafficking and firearm charges as the result of drug investigation in the city of Regina.
On February 24, 2018, a CDSA search warrant was authorized for a residence on the 3900 block of Green Falls Drive. At approximately 12:44 a.m., the CDSA search warrant was executed and police entered the residence, where a 29 year-old male and a 28 male were arrested. Large quantities of substances believed to be cocaine, methamphetamine, fentanyl, were found at the scene, as well as cannabis, currency, numerous items of evidentiary value indicative of drug trafficking, a loaded firearm, and ammunition.
Twenty-nine year-old Bocko NIKOLIC, and twenty-eight year-old Mohamad Khalif FARAH, both of Regina, are jointly charged with:
- Possession of a scheduled substance (methamphetamine) for the purpose of trafficking [CDSA 5(2)];
- Possession of a scheduled substance (cocaine) for the purpose of trafficking [CDSA 5(2)];
- Possession of a scheduled substance (fentanyl) for the purpose of trafficking [CDSA 5(2)];
- Possession of a scheduled substance (cannabis) [CDSA 4(1)];
- Possession of proceeds of property obtained by crime [CC 355];
- Unauthorized possession of a firearm [CC 91(1)];
- Possession of a loaded or restricted firearm [CC 95(1)(A)]; and
- Careless use of firearm/ammunition [CC 86(1)].
Twenty-nine year-old Bocko NIKOLIC, of Regina, was charged with:
- Fail to comply with probation order [CC 733.1(1)].
Twenty-eight year-old Mohamad Khalif FARAH of Regina, is charged with:
- Possession of firearm/ammunition contrary to prohibition order [CC 117.01(1)].
NIKOLIC and FARAH made their first appearance in Provincial Court on these charges on February 26, 2018, at 9:30 a.m.