A 29 year-old Regina man is facing multiple charges after a traffic stop on Monday evening.
On July 23, 2018 at approximately 10:00 p.m., officers pulled over a vehicle in the 900 block of the Victoria Avenue Service Road. Officers arrested the driver for being a prohibited driver. While searching the vehicle, officers found two pellet gun and a loaded shot gun in the car.
Twenty-nine year-old Devin IRVING of Regina is charged with the following offences:
- Fail to comply with recognizance [145(3) CC];
- Fail to comply with undertaking [145(3) CC];
- Fail to comply with probation order [733.1(1)CC];
- Driving while disqualified [259(4) CC];
- 5 x Possession of a weapon [88 CC];
- Careless use of a firearm, weapon, prohibited device or ammunition [86(1) CC];
- Carrying a concealed weapon [90 CC];
- 3 x Possession of a firearm knowing its possession is unauthorized [92(1) CC];
- Unauthorized possession of a firearm in a motor vehicle [94(1) CC];
- Possession of a prohibited or restricted firearm with ammunition [95(1)(a) CC];
- Possession of a firearm, prohibited or restricted weapon obtained by crime [96(1) CC];
- Possession of a scheduled substance [4(1) CDSA]; and
- 4 x Possession of a firearm or ammunition contrary to prohibition order [117.01(1) CC].
IRVING will attend court on July 24, 2018 at 2:00 p.m.