On July 31, 2018, at approximately 9:53 pm. police were dispatched to the 2200 block of 14th Avenue for a report of a robbery.
A male victim was approached by the suspects who began a conversation with the victim. The suspects began to threaten the victim and took his belongings forcefully. One of the suspects was seen entering a nearby residence. The victim was uninjured in the incident. Police were called and attended to the residence where they located and arrested one of the suspects and recovered the victim’s property.
Twenty-nine year-old Lance PAQUACHAN of Regina is charged with:
- Robbery [CC 344(1)(B)];
- 2X Possession of Property Obtained by Crime [CC 355(B)];
- Fail to Comply with Probation Order [CC 733.1(1)];
- Fail to Comply with Undertaking [CC 145(3)];
- Possession of Break In Instruments [CC 351(1)]; and
- Theft Under $5000 [CC 334(B)].
PAQUACHAN will appear in court on August 1, 2018.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Regina Police Service at 306-777-6500 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS). The Regina Police Service thanks the public and the media for their assistance in this matter.