A 22 year-old Regina male is facing numerous charges in connection with a series of Break and Enter incidents.
On December 19th at about 2:20 a.m., a Regina Police Service member recognized a male riding a mountain bike near Albert Street and 25th Avenue. Knowing the male was wanted in connection to ongoing investigations, the officer stopped the male and, through investigation, determined that the mountain bike the male was riding was stolen property, just obtained in a break and enter to a condominium garage. The male was also found to be in possession of break and enter tools. Subsequent investigation led to charges in connection with other cases of Break & Enter between December 10-18, on: Heseltine Road (three incidents), Hamilton Street (two incidents), Badham Boulevard, Eastgate Drive, and McTavish Street.
Twenty-two year-old Zachary Walter Robert HAHN, of Regina is charged with:
- 5 x Break and Enter with Intent to Commit an Indictable Offence. [348(1)(a) CC];
- 3 x Break and Enter with Intent to Commit an Indictable Offence. [348(1)(b) CC];
- 4 x Breach of Undertaking [145(3) CC];
- Breach of Probation, [733.1(1) CC]; and
- 2 x Possession of Property Obtained by Crime under $5,000., [355(b) CC].
HAHN made his first court appearance on these charges in Provincial Court at 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, December 19, 2018.