On March 11, 2019, at approximately 5:24 a.m., police were dispatched to the 4100 block of Albert Street for the report of a vehicle roll-over, where people were seen running from the vehicle.
Police attended the scene and confirmed that the vehicle was stolen. Police located three suspects in the area whose appearances were consistent with having come from the rollover. A canine track from the vehicle also led to the location where the suspects were discovered. Police arrested the three, two females and a male, and a search revealed substances believed to be fentanyl and cocaine.
Twenty-three year-old Dylan Jake SMITH, of Regina, is charged with:
- Possession of property obtained by crime over $5,000 [CC 355(A)];
- Fail to comply with recognizance [CC 145(3))]; and
- Possession of a scheduled substance (cocaine) [CDSA 4(1)].
Twenty-five year-old Shelby Anne CURTIS, of Regina, is charged with:
- Fail to comply with probation order [CC 733.1(1)]; and
- Possession of a scheduled substance (fentanyl) [CDSA 4(1)].
Twenty year-old Melita MOOSEMAY, of Regina, is charged with:
- Fail to comply with recognizance [CC 145(3))].
SMITH makes his first appearance on these charges in Provincial Court yesterday, March 11, 2019, at 2:00 p.m. CURTIS and MOOSEMAY were released on an undertaking to appear in Provincial Court on April 29, 2019.