On June 19, 2019, at approximately 7:25 p.m. police were dispatched to a convenience store on the 200 block of Victoria Avenue for the report of a robbery. Information received was that a male, masked with a bandanna and armed with a firearm, entered the business and demanded money. The suspect fled the store with cash.
Police investigation led to a residence on the 2000 block of Elliot Street, where a 24 year-old male was arrested and charged. A firearm was also recovered.
Twenty-four year-old Titus Henry GORDON, of Regina, is charged with:
- Armed robbery using a firearm [CC 344(1)(A.1)];
- Disguise with intent [CC 351(2)];
- Possession of firearm/ammunition contrary to prohibition order [CC 117.01(1)];
- Possession of firearm knowing its possession unauthorized [CC 92(1)]; and
- Possession of firearm or weapon obtained by crime [CC 96(1)].
GORDON made his first appearance on these charges in Provincial Court today, Thursday June 20, 2019, at 2:00 p.m.