On Tuesday, July 30, 2019, at approximately 11:55 a.m., police conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle on the westbound lane of 9th Avenue near Albert Street. The male driver and lone occupant of the vehicle was found to have outstanding warrants, and was arrested. A search revealed an improvised conducted energy weapon (CEW), brass knuckles, and substances believed to be methamphetamine, cocaine, crack cocaine, and fentanyl.
Fifty-one year-old Bradley Scott LISOWIK, of Regina, is charged with:
- Fail to comply with recognizance [CC 145(3)];
- 2 X Unauthorized possession of a prohibited or restricted weapon [CC 91(2)];
- Possession of property obtained by crime over $5,000 [CC 355];
- Possession of a scheduled substance for the purpose of trafficking (methamphetamine) [CDSA(2)];
- Possession of a scheduled substance for the purpose of trafficking (cocaine) [CDSA(2)];
- Possession of a scheduled substance (crack cocaine) [CDSA 4(1)]; and
- Possession of a scheduled substance (fentanyl) [CDSA 4(1)].
LISOWIK made his first appearance in Provincial Court on these charges today, July 31, 2019, at 9:30 a.m.