As part of our commitment to diversity in the workplace, the Regina Police Service is looking for Aboriginal/Diversity Summer Students for employment from May to September 2018. Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Be registered as a full-time student of a post-secondary school for the fall of 2018;
- Be 18 years of age or older;
- Be willing to undergo background and security screening including a pre-employment polygraph.
**Note** Do not proceed with your application if you are not two years clear of Criminal Activity, either detected or undetected by police.
Applications will be accepted for possible employment in the following categories:
- Information Technology – Responsibilities may include computer networking, some computer programming, trouble shooting, computer support, and other duties as required. (Must be enrolled in a computer science program and have a valid driver’s license)
- Financial Services – Responsibilities may include filing and purging, typing, reception, spreadsheet creation, data entry, research/project work, and other duties as required. (Typing speed 50 wpm, ability to bend, stretch, lift up to 10 lbs.)
- Evidence Management – Responsibilities may include bicycle and found property pickup, inventory updates and property movement for disposal. (Must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds and have a valid driver’s license).
PLEASE SPECIFY WHAT CATEGORY YOU ARE APPLYING FOR
Resumes should be submitted prior to 4:30 p.m. March 24, 2018 to:
Regina Police Service
Human Resources Office
3rd Floor, 1725 – 11th Avenue
Regina, Saskatchewan S4P 0H7
Phone: (306) 777-6441
e-mail: [email protected]
We thank all applicants; however, only candidates to be considered will be contacted.
Salary Grade: PAY CLASS 1 Salary: $20.42 per hour (2017 rates)
Union: Regina Police Association
An approved Employment Equity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org