Under the direction of the Police Information Management Supervisor and coordinated by the Court Coordinator, performs clerical duties associated with the accurate entry of accused records and supportive documentation to the court process.
(1) Enter and maintains “Wanted” and “Accused” category information on IEIS and CPIC. This includes warrant and release document conditions. Prepares validation entries.
(2) Creates Breach, Fail to Appear and Fail to Attend files on IEIS.
(3) Update “Accused” entries on CPIC with new expiry dates. Update the IEIS entry for purged CC and HTA “Warrant” entries and retrieve the hard copy documents to send to court.
(4) Update the IEIS court case file with upcoming court dates from the CJIMS daily docket.
(5) Handle incoming Prosecutor’s Requests for court disclosure and provides digital evidence disclosure as required.
(6) Create and scan signed Notice to Parents onto court files. Assist with other priority scanning.
(7) Add the CPIC Criminal Record to the accused on court files.
(8) Other related duties
(1) Grade 12 or Grade 12 equivalent and Office Education Certificate or equivalent. Experience in a busy office environment.
(2) Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with persons in an efficient and professional manner. Fully competent in the use of the English language.
(3) Typing Ability: 50 w.p.m.
(4) The ability to operate automated systems to input, store and retrieve information including IEIS, CPIC, CJIMS, Microsoft Office products.
(5) Ability to organize and prioritize work to respond to high demand with a high degree of accuracy.
(6) Attention to detail.
(7) Ability to multitask.
(8) Experience in legal/police documentation an asset.
Competition No.: RPS20-002
Open Date: January 7, 2020
Close Date: January 21, 2020
Salary: $1,852 to $2,223 bi-weekly
$ 48,337 to $58,020 per annum
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org