The Labour Day Classic is almost here and our Riders are ready and raring to play! We know you loyal fans are ready and raring to cheer them on, but before you do that, we ask that you help us out. Park further away from the stadium and walk or ride your bike in. You can also take a transit shuttle from one of the various drop off points around Regina. This will help traffic flow in the area and help us get everyone home safe. The weather will be beautiful, so make the green mile longer and park a bit further away.
As always, we will have additional members assigned to manage traffic in the area. We are asking fans to drive safe and have patience as they all leave the stadium at once.
- Vehicle traffic should head west toward the exit at 11th Avenue and Lewvan Drive.
- There will be one exit from the Exhibition Grounds at Princess Street onto Dewdney Avenue, but bear in mind that this will become congested quickly.
- We recommend the exit from the Brandt Centre parking lots to 11th Avenue and Lewvan Drive.
- No exit from the Exhibition Grounds onto Elphinstone Street across from the Fieldhouse.
- No vehicles on the 1500 and 1600 blocks of Retallack Street. Access for local residents only.
- Road Closures: the 1500 block of Retallack Street at Dewdney Avenue ; 9th Avenue at Retallack Street and 10th Avenue at Retallack Street, which will restrict westbound traffic on 9th Avenue and 10th Avenue at Retallack Street.
- No Parking Zones: 9th Avenue, east of the stadium, prior to, during and after football games.
These zones are necessary to expedite City Transit and to maintain an emergency vehicle corridor for police, fire and EMS should the need arise.
Police are asking motorists and pedestrians to follow directions, have patience and be courteous to each other.
Enjoy Game Day and be safe! Go Riders!