Further investigation into a 38 year-old male who was arrested in Regina on several outstanding warrants relating to crimes addressed in a previous news release dated December 19th, 2014, has led to additional thirty-five charges against this male.
Thirty-eight year-old James Donald PROVOST, DOB: 1976-04-27, of no fixed address, is charged with:
- Possession of Forging Instruments [369(b) CC]
- Possession of Stolen Mail [356(1)(b) CC] x 8
- Possession of Stolen Property [355(b) CC]
- Possession of Currency Obtained by Crime [355(b) CC]
- Possession of Identity Documents [56/1(1) CC] x 9
- Possession of Forged Documents [368(1)(d) CC] x 8
- Fraudulent Use of Counterfeit Government Seal [376(2) CC] x 3
- Fraud Under $5000 [380(1)(b) CC]
- Personation [402.2(1) CC]
- Breach of Recognizance [145(3) CC] x 2
PROVOST appears in court for these additional charges in Provincial Court tomorrow, December 30th, 2014 at 2:00 p.m.