A 28 year-old female was arrested and charged in a theft of a controlled substance, fentanyl, which was the subject of a media release yesterday, March 8th, 2016.
Internal thefts occurred at a Regina pharmacy, as well as a forged medical prescription passed off as genuine, in order to obtain fentanyl. Today, Wednesday, March 9th, 2016, a 28 year-old female was arrested and charged. The fentanyl has not been recovered at this time.
Twenty-eight year-old Lesly Anne BARABONOFF (DOB: 1987/06/17), of Regina, is charged with:
- Forgery Make False Document [366(1)(A), CC]
- Theft Under $5,000 [334(B), CC]
- Identity Fraud [403(1)(A), CC]
- Use a Forged Document [368(1)(A), CC]
- Fraud Under $5,000 [368(1)(A), CC]
BARABONOFF made her first appearance in Provincial Court on these charges today, Wednesday, March 9th, 2016, at 2:00 p.m.