The Regina Police Service is investigating a number of firearms incidents which have been reported since Friday, June 24, 2016. The incidents include:
• June 24th, 2016, at 1:33 p.m., 1000 block of Robinson Street, a report of a male in possession of a firearm (see previous media release)
• June 24, 2016 at 6:36 p.m., 1400 block of Robinson Street, a report of a male in possession of a firearm (see previous media release)
• June 25th, 2016, at 11:55 a.m., 1300 block of Robinson Street, a report of males in a vehicle pointing a firearm
• June 25th, 2016 at 4:08 p.m., 2900 block 8th Ave., a report of a firearm discharged
• June 25th, 2016 at 11:22 p.m., 1300 block Athol St, a window in a residence shot at with a firearm.
On June 25th and June 26th, the Regina Police Service has made a number of arrests and seized firearmsbelieved to be related to some of these events. The incidents are still under investigation and charges are pending. No one has been injured in the incidents. Further information, including details on the accused, charges and connections to the above-mentioned (or othe) offences, will be available from the Public Information Unit on Monday, June 27th.
As with any investigation, anyone who has information to offer is asked to contact the Regina Police Service at 306-777-6500 or call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.