A Regina youth is facing multiple charges after a recent string of events between June 9 – 17 in Regina.
- Break & Enter into a house on the 2000 block of Elliot St.
- Motor vehicle theft
- Break and Enter into a garage on the 4700 block of Skinner Cres. (and commit theft)
- Break and Enter into a garage on the 5000 block of Snowbird Cres. (and commit theft)
- Break and Enter into a garage on the 5100 block of Snowbird Cres. (and commit theft)
- Forcible Entry at a house on the 800 block of Robinson St.
The male youth charged in these cases cannot be named in accordance with the provisions of the Youth Criminal Justice Act. The 14 year-old male accused is facing a total of seven charges:
- Attempt Break and Enter House [Sec 348(1)(A), CC];
- Theft of Motor Vehicle [Sec 333.1(1), CC];
- Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Over $5000 [Sec 355(1), CC];
- three chargers of Break Enter & Commit [Sec 348(1)(B), CC];
- Forcible Entry [Sec 72(1), CC].
The youth made his first appearance on these charges in Youth Provincial Court this morning (Monday, June 20th, 2016) at 9:30 a.m. Investigation continues into other similar possibly related events.