On Saturday, June 16, 2018, the Queen City Pride Parade will make its way through downtown Regina which may affect vehicle traffic flow on Broad Street, 13th Avenue, Albert Street, Victoria Avenue, and College Avenue.
Staging starts at 11:00 a.m. on 13th Avenue, just west of Broad Street. Please make note of the following parade route:
- Starting at 12:00 noon, west on 13th Avenue to Albert Street;
- North on Albert Street to Victoria Avenue;
- East on Victoria Avenue to Broad Street;
- South on Broad Street to College Avenue;
- West on College Avenue to Wascana Drive;
- South on Wascana Drive into Wascana Park for the rest of the events at approximately1:00 p.m.
If the weather turns unfavourable, the parade will continue past College Avenue onto Broadway Avenue and end at the Tartan Curling Club.
None of the above-mentioned streets will be closed entirely to vehicles; however, traffic will be restricted to single lane as the parade travels in one of the driving lanes. For a map of the parade, please see here.
The Regina Police Service would like to remind motorists to be aware of this event and to choose an alternate route, if possible. Motorists who are travelling on these streets, between the hours of 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., are asked to please be patient and keep in mind the safety of all users of the roadway. This parade typically draws a good crowd of spectators, including children, who may not be focused on vehicle traffic in the area. Thank you for your co-operation in this matter. Enjoy the parade!