Five individuals: three males and two females, are facing numerous charges as the result of investigation into alleged Drug and Criminal Organization offences.
On September 5, 2018, the Regina Drug Unit conducted enforcement and arrested individuals in the city of Regina as well as individuals currently incarcerated at the Regina Provincial Correctional Center.
Many of the accused are jointly charged with offences related to their roles in what investigators allege is a criminal organization:
– Directing a Criminal Organization [467.13 CC];
– Participation in a Criminal Organization [467.11 CC];
– Conspiracy to commit the indictable offence of trafficking cocaine [465(1)(c) CC];
– Trafficking cocaine [5(1) CDSA];
– Obstruction of Justice [139(1) CC];
– Breach of Undertaking [145(5.1) CC].
The accused males: 46 year-old Codie Tobie CARDINAL, 35 year-old Rony CELESTIN, and 18 year-old Brandon Lee William RUS, of Regina, made their first appearances on these charges in Provincial Court at 9:00 a.m. on Thursday, September 6, 2018. The accused females: 26 year-old Kimberly Dawn Marie PETERS and 23 year-old Kendal Janee SZILAGYI, of Regina, were released and will make their first appearance on these charges on October 22, 2018.