On Tuesday, December 18, 2018 police were dispatched to the 1500 block of Pasqua Street in response to a call for service involving evicted hotel patrons. Further investigation and search of the hotel room revealed identity documents, instruments for creating fraudulent cards, and substances believed to be methamphetamine and cocaine. A 28 year-old male was arrested in relation to these offences.
Twenty-eight year-old Aldrin John Manalaysay PASCUA, of Regina, is charged with:
• Identity Fraud [CC 56.1(1)];
• Possession of property obtained by crime under $5000 [CC 355(B)];
• Breach of Undertaking [CC 145(3)];
• Possession of instruments for copying credit card data [CC 342.01(1)(A)];
• Identity Theft [CC 402.2(1)];
• Possession of a scheduled substance for the purpose of trafficking (methamphetamine) [CDSA 5(2)]; and
• Possession of a scheduled substance for the purpose of trafficking (cocaine) [CDSA 5(2)].
PASCUA made his first appearance in Provincial Court on these charges on Thursday, December 20, 2018, at 2:00 p.m.