Two Regina males are facing numerous charges after an incident on December 4, 2018.
On December 4, 2018 at approximately 12:30 a.m., police were dispatched to a report of a stolen vehicle parked at a residence on the 2400 block of Dewdney Avenue East. Two males exited the vehicle, attempted to engage in a physical dispute with one occupant of the residence and then assaulted a second occupant of the residence. When police arrived, the vehicle and suspects were no longer at the residence but officers located the injured victim. The victim was taken to hospital by EMS and treated for non-life threatening injuries. The investigation led to the location of the stolen vehicle and the two suspects, a 20 year-old male and a 21 year-old male, were arrested.
Twenty year-old Michael Douglas MORRISSETTE of Regina is charged with:
- Assault causing bodily harm [267(B) CC];
- Fail to stop at the scene of accident [252(1.1) CC];
- Fail to comply with probation order [733.1(1) CC]; and
- Possession of property obtained by crime [355(A) CC].
Twenty-one year-old Tyler John PELLETIER of Regina is charged with:
- Assault causing bodily harm [267(B) CC]; and
- Fail to comply with probation order [733.1(1) CC].
MORRISSETTE and PELLETIER appeared in Provincial Court for these charges on December 5, 2018 at 9:30 a.m.