On April 17, 2019, as a result of an ongoing investigation, involving Patrol officers, detectives, members of the Special Weapons and Tactics, and Canine Teams, a search warrant was authorized for a residence in the 600 block of Garnet Street. Four people were safely taken into custody. Investigation led to the arrest of a 22 year-old male. A search of the residence revealed several firearms and ammunition.
Twenty-two year-old Brandon PELLETIER, of Regina, is charged with:
- 2 X Possession of a firearm knowing its possession is unauthorized [CC 92(1)];
- Possession of a firearm or restricted weapon obtained by crime [CC 96(1)];
- 2 X Possession of a prohibited firearm with ammunition [CC 95(1)(A)];
- 4 X Possession of firearm or ammunition contrary to prohibition order [CC 117.01(1)].
- 2 X Careless use of firearm by storage [CC 86 (1)] and
- 3 X Possession of a weapon [CC 88].
PELLETIER made his first appearance on these charges in Provincial Court today, April 18, 2019, at 9:00 a.m.