On Tuesday, July 30, 2019, at approximately 9:50 a.m., police attempted a traffic stop on a speeding vehicle in the area of McCarthy Boulevard and 8th Avenue. The vehicle began to pull over, and then evaded police instead. Police observed a twenty year-old male exit the vehicle on the 6100 block of Dewdney Avenue, and arrested him. It was determined that the vehicle was stolen. A search revealed items reported stolen from separate break and enter incidents.
Twenty year-old Alain Cesaire CARON, of Regina, is charged with:
- Possession of property obtained by crime over $5,000 [CC 355(a)];
- Possession of property obtained by crime under $5,000 [CC 355(b)];
- Evade police [320.17]; and
- Break and enter and commit theft over $5,000 [CC 348(1)(b)]; and
- 2 X Break and enter and commit theft under $5,000 [CC 348(1)(a)].
CARON makes his first appearance on these charges in Provincial Court tomorrow, Wednesday, July 31, 2019, at 9:30 a.m.