A 40 year-old male is facing a number of charges including Possession of Stolen Property over $5000 as the result of an investigation by Regina Police Service and Regina Sheriff’s Office.
On Wednesday October 16, 2019 around 11:30am RPS attended to Richardson Crescent to assist Regina Sheriff’s Office. During the subsequent investigation, it was confirmed the male was in possession of stolen property and firearms. He was also in possession of 44 bicycles believed to be stolen, a stolen motorcycle, a replica handgun and a 12 gauge sawed-off shotgun.
Forty year-old Darcy D BUDDEN of Regina, is charged with:
- Careless storage of a firearm [86(2) CC];
- Possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose [88 CC];
- Concealed weapon [90 CC];
- Unauthorized possession of a firearm [91(1) CC];
- Possession of a prohibited firearm with ammunition [95 CC];
- Possession of stolen property over five thousand dollars [355.5 (a) CC];
The Regina Police Service is continuing to conduct the investigation into this matter and will contact bicycle owners if their property has been recovered.
BUDDEN will next appear in court on November 28, 2019 at 9:30am.