Two males are facing charges after an investigation that concluded on October 23, 2019.
At approximately 7:50 p.m., as a result of investigation by the Regina Police Service Street Gang Unit, a search warrant was executed on a residence in the 1500 block of Cameron St. As a result of the investigation and search that followed, a firearm was located.
Twenty-nine year-old Justin PAPEQUASH of Regina is charged with:
- Careless Use of a Firearm [Cc 86(1)];
- Possession of a Weapon [Cc 88];
- Possession of a Firearm Knowing Possession is Unauthorized [Cc 92(1)];
- Possession of a Loaded Firearm [Cc 95(1)]; and
- Possession of Firearm or Ammunition Contrary to Prohibition Order [Cc 117.01(1)].
PAPEQUASH made an appearance in Provincial Court on these charges on October 24, 2019 at 9:30 a.m.
Twenty-eight year-old Maynard ASSINIBOINE of Regina is charged with:
- Fail to Comply With an Undertaking [Cc 145(3)]
ASSINIBOINE was released from custody and is scheduled to appear in Provincial Court for this charge on December 16, 2019 at 9:30 a.m.