Two adults: a male and female; have been jointly charged with drug related offences after investigation by the Regina Police Service Drug Unit.
The Regina Police Service Drug Unit (RDU) completed its investigation and enforcement action on Wednesday, November 13, 2019, into illegal drug trafficking within the City of Regina. One CDSA search warrant was executed, without incident, in the 1200 block of Wascana Street after enforcement at another location.
As a result of the investigation in the 1200 block of Wascana Street: 38 year-old David John Glen PELLEY and 37 year-old Kristin GREENWAY, both originally of Calgary, Alberta, are jointly charged with:
- Possession for the purpose of trafficking fentanyl, S.5(2)CDSA;
- Possession for the purpose of trafficking methamphetamine, S. 5(2)CDSA; and
- Proceeds of crime under $5000, S.355(b) CC.
In addition PELLEY is charged with:
- Possession of a Weapon Dangerous to Public Peace (knife) S. 88 CC; and
- Carrying a Concealed Weapon, S. 90 CC.
PELLEY and GREENWAY will make their first court appearances on these charges in Provincial Court at 9:30 a.m. on January 2, 2020.