On Wednesday, March 4, 2020, at approximately 11:30 a.m., police observed a vehicle previously reported as stolen, with a license plate from another stolen vehicle, on the 3000 block of Avonhurst Drive. Police followed footprints leaving the vehicle to a house on the 400 block of Robinson Street, where a 28 year-old male was found in possession of the vehicle keys. The male was arrested for stolen property and possession of break-in instruments. The male also had outstanding warrants for his arrest stemming from as far back as 2017, where he was identified in an attempted theft of a license plate. Investigation also linked the male to break and enter and theft in late February 2020.
Twenty-eight year-old Clinton Joseph DUROCHER, of Regina, is charged with:
- Possession of property obtained by crime over $5,000 [CC 355(A)];
- 2 X Possession of property obtained by crime under $5,000 [CC 355(B)];
- Fail to comply with conditions of release order [CC 145(5)(A)];
- Mischief over $5,000 [CC 430(3)];
- Possession of break-in instruments [CC 351(1)];
- Break and enter [CC 348(1)(b)].
DUROCHER made his first appearance in Provincial Court on Thursday, March 5, 2020 at 9:30 a.m.