An adult male has been charged as a result of ongoing investigation into break and enters to businesses in the Regina area.
On the afternoon of Thursday, June 18, 2020, as a result of investigation into recent business break and enters, a 38 year-old male was arrested on the 600 block of Albert Street while returning to his vehicle. A search of the vehicle incident to the arrest revealed break and enter tools.
A search warrant was executed on a residence on the 100 block of Toronto Street, as well as a storage locker. Among the items revealed in the search was a large amount of stolen property confirmed to be from recently reported break and enters to businesses. As a result of this investigation, the 38 year-old male was charged:
Thirty-eight year-old Lyndon Howard Dale SPRAGUE, of Regina, is charged with:
- 4 X Break and enter and commit [CC 348(1)(B)];
- 2 X Mischief under $5,000 [CC 430(4)];
- 2 X Theft under $5,000 [CC 334(B)];
- Possession of break-in instruments [CC 351(1)];
- 5 X Possession of property obtained by crime under $5,000 [CC 354(1)(A)];
- 2 X Break and enter with intent to commit [CC 348(1)(A)];
SPRAGUE made his first appearance on these charges in Provincial Court today, June 19, 2020, at 9:30 a.m.