On July 1, 2020 the Regina Police issued a news release seeking public assistance in providing information regarding a robbery that occurred in the 2000 block of Prince of Wales Drive.
At approximately 1:30am on July 4rd, 2020 Jayden Severight-Sparvier was arrested without incident in the 1800 Block of Winnipeg Street. Severight –Sparvier was arrested with a firearm and will also be charged in relation to a break and enter which occurred in the 3400 block of Quance Street on June 30, 2020. As a result:
18 year old Jayden Severight-Sparvier of Regina is charged with:
- 2 X Possession of a Firearm Contrary To Order [CC 117.01 (1)];
- 2 X Possession Of Ammunition Contrary To Order [CC 117.01 (1)];
- Careless Use of Firearm [CC 86 (1)];
- Carrying A Concealed Weapon [CC 90];
- Possession of a Firearm [CC 95(1) (a)];
- Break, Enter and Commit Theft [CC 348(1) (b)];
- Robbery [CC 344 (1) (b)];
- Theft Under $5000 [CC 334 (b)]; and
- Breach of Probation [YCJA 137].
Severight-Sparvier will make his first court appearance on these charges in Provincial Court on Monday July 6th, 2020 at 9:30 a.m.