A Regina male is facing charges after police recovered a stolen vehicle early this morning.
On Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at approximately 2:05 a.m. police located a stolen vehicle parked in the 2200 block of McIntyre Street. The license plate on the vehicle did not match and was also reported as stolen. The lone male driver was seen exiting the vehicle and he was taken into custody by police without incident. In a search incident to arrest, police located a pocket knife and a sum of Canadian currency on the male’s person. Police also searched the vehicle and located numerous break and enter tools, as well as a quantity of drugs. As a result:
Thirty-one year-old James Robert Gregory STUART, of Regina, has been charged with:
- Possession of Property Obtained By Crime Over $5000 [CC 355 (A)];
- Possession of Property Obtained By Crime Under $5000 [CC 355 (B)];
- Possession of Break In Instruments [CC 351 (1)];
- Possession of A Scheduled Substance [CDSA 4 (1)];
- Operation of A Conveyance While Prohibited [CC 320.18 (1)(A)];
- Fail To Comply With Probation Order [CC 733.1 (1)].
STUART will make his first court appearance on these charges this afternoon (Tuesday, October 13, 2020) at 2:00 p.m.