Two males are facing drug trafficking charges as the result of police investigation into suspicious driving behavior last night.
At approximately 8:20 p.m. on Monday, March 29, 2021, police members on patrol formed the grounds to stop a vehicle driving in the 1900 block of Rupert Street. When the officers attempted a traffic stop, the suspect vehicle didn’t immediately pull over but eventually stopped in the 800 block of the North Service Road. The driver was found to have no operator’s license and the passenger was the subject of a warrant. Both were placed under arrest. A search of the suspects and the vehicle yielded:
– Several knives and a hatchet,
– Three cellphones,
– Whitish-green powder substance,
– “Dime” bags containing fentanyl and cocaine,
– “Dime” bags containing psilocybin (magic mushrooms), and
– Other paraphernalia associated to drug trafficking.
Thirty-one year-old Bradley Calvin Charles JEROME, and 28 year-old Travis Delaney BUFFALO, both of Regina, are jointly charged with:
– Possession of a Weapon for a Purpose Dangerous to Public Peace [88 CC]; and
– Possession of a Scheduled Substance (fentanyl & psilocybin) for the Purpose of Trafficking [5(2) CC].
In addition, Bradley Calvin Charles JEROME is charged with Fail to Comply with Conditions of Release Order [145(5)(a) CC]. Both JEROME and BUFFALO made their first court appearances on these charges before Provincial Court at 9:00 a.m. today: Tuesday, March 30, 2021.