The Regina Police Service Drug Unit (RDU) completed an investigation and enforcement action on Friday, May 21, 2021, in relation to illegal drug trafficking within the City of Regina.
As a result of the enforcement, 28 year-old Donovon Marshall RENDALL of Port Moody, British Columbia, was arrested in relation to the investigation.
The following substances were seized:
- Over 160 grams of fentanyl
- Over 750 grams of methamphetamine
- Bear Spray
- Additional items used to traffic controlled substances
As a result of the enforcement, RENDALL was charged with the following offences:
- Possession for the purpose of trafficking Fentanyl – S.5(2) CDSA
- Possession for the purpose of trafficking Methamphetamine – S.5(2) CDSA
Proceeds Under $5000 – S.355(b) CC
Possession of a weapon dangerous to the public – S.88 CC
RENDALL was released on conditions and will make his appearance in Provincial Court on September 20, 2021.