On June 27, 2021 at 4:43 a.m. the Regina Police Service responded to a report of a break and enter to a garage on Bishop Place. Police arrived in the area to find 3 garages had recently been broken into and unlocked vehicles entered.
With the assistance of a Canine Unit, Regina Police Service members located a 19 year old male in the area who matched the suspect description.
19 year old Ralph Alvin Keshane was arrested and charged with the following:
• Three counts of Break and Enter with intent to commit an indictable offence [348(1)(a) CC]
• Possession of identity documents [56.1(1) CC]
• Possession of property obtained by crime under $5000 [355(b) CC]
• Breach of Probation [733.1(1) CC]
• Two counts of Theft under $5000 [334(b) CC]
Keshane will make his first court appearance in Provincial Court on June 28, 2021 at 9:30 a.m.