The 2021 edition of the QCX is now complete. The Regina Police Service reports a relatively uneventful final few days in terms of concerns, complaints and investigations. Here is a brief summary of the incidents that required police attention from August 26-29:
- Police located three children under the age of 12 who were separated from their families. Family members were located and reunited with the children.
- Police and security ejected a group of people who were harassing patrons waiting in line.
- Police responded to a report of a physical altercation. The suspect fled before officers arrived and the victim was taken to hospital with what appeared to be minor injuries. The victim was found to have numerous warrants and was taken into custody after being released from hospital.
- Over the final four days, three adults were taken into custody for public intoxication. Four intoxicated youth were taken to their residences.
- An adult female was arrested for drug possession.
The Regina Police Service thanks the public for their patience and cooperation over the course of the week. Our officers enjoyed chatting with attendees and working to keep everyone safe alongside our partners the Regina Exhibition Association Limited, event security, and EMS.