On Sunday, October 17, 2021, at approximately 12:30 a.m., police attended to the area of the 2100 block of Osler Street for the report of a noisy party. Upon arrival, police observed a vehicle parking, which was reported as stolen. The three occupants of the vehicle, a 33 year-old male, a 27 year-old female, and a 28 year-old male, were arrested and jointly charged for possession of a stolen vehicle.
The 33 year-old male, was found to be the subject of a warrant from Saskatoon. A search of the male revealed a firearm, ammunition, a knife, and brass knuckles. The male was found to be in breach of a prohibition order not to possess firearms or ammunition, and subsequently charged.
Twenty-eight year-old Jade Thomas MOSES, of Regina, 33 year-old Harry Colton EASHAPPIE, and 27 year-old Alexis Page DUKE, all of Regina, are jointly charged with:
- Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Under $5,000 [CC 355(B)].
Thirty-three year-old Harry Colton EASHAPPIE, of Regina, is also charged with:
- 2 X Possession of Firearm / Ammunition Contrary to Prohibition Order. [CC 117.01(1)];
- Fail to Comply with Condition of Release Order [CC 145(5)(A)];
- 3 X Carrying Concealed Weapon [CC 90]; and
- 3 X Possession of a Weapon [CC 88].
The accused made their first appearance on this charge in Provincial Court this morning, Monday, October 18, 2021, at 9:30 a.m.