On November 3, 2021, police were dispatched to the report of a break and enter at a business on the 2300 block of Cornwall Street. Police arrived and met with an employee who reported evidence of a break-in, where entry was gained and items were stolen.
Investigation into the matter led to a 28 year-old male, who was later located and arrested for the break and enter, and breach of a probation order. A search revealed some of the stolen property, which included identity documents.
Twenty-eight year-old Kyle ROBERTSON, of Regina, is charged with:
- 3 X Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Under $5,000 [CC 355(B)];
- 2 X Possession of Identity Document [CC 56.1(1)];
- Possession of Break-In Instruments [CC 351(1)];
- Break and Enter and Commit [CC 348(1)(B)]; and
- Fail to Comply with Probation Order [CC 733.1(1)].
ROBERTSON made his first appearance on these charges in Provincial Court on Friday, November 4, 2021, at 2:00 p.m.
After the accused’s initial charges, further investigation found him in possession of additional stolen property related to an earlier break and enter on the same block. The accused was further charged.
Twenty-eight year-old Kyle ROBERTSON, of Regina, is also charged with:
- 4 X Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Under $5,000 [CC 355(B)].
ROBERTSON made his first appearance on these four additional charges yesterday, November 8, 2021, at 9:30 a.m.