Theft from Auto: Two Charged
The theft of catalytic converters from vehicles has been an ongoing occurrence right across North America and Regina has been no exception. The Regina Police Service has been involved in an initiative in attempts to curb this crime trend in the city.
As a result of this ongoing investigation, on November 19, 2021, a 36 year-old male and a 35 year-old female were arrested for break and enter to commit and failure to comply with release order.
Thirty-six year-old Curtis STONE, of Regina, is charged with:
- 7 X Theft Under $5,000 [CC 334(B)];
- 3 X Fail to Comply with Release Order [CC 145(5)(A)];
- Break and Enter to Commit [CC 348(1)(B)];
- Theft Over $5,000 [CC 334(A)]; and
- Fail to Comply with Probation Order [CC 733.1(1)].
Thirty-five year-old Jennifer SCRIVEN, of Regina, is charged with:
- 2 X Fail to Comply with Release Order [CC 145(5)(A)]; and
- Break and Enter to Commit [CC 348(1)(B)].
STONE and SCRIVEN’S first appearance on these charges in Provincial Court is scheduled for January 6, 2022, at 9:30 a.m.