The Regina Police Service Drug Unit (RDU) completed an investigation and enforcement action on Wednesday, December 8, 2021, in relation to drug trafficking within the City of Regina.
Two CDSA (Controlled Drugs and Substances Act) search warrants were executed: one in the 1400 block of Queen Street, and one on a package seized from a courier service. As a result of the enforcement, 20 year-old Koch Bill AGOK, of London, Ontario, was arrested in relation to the investigation.
As a result of the enforcement the following was seized:
- 2700 grams of methamphetamine
- 73 grams of fentanyl
- $28,245.00 in Canadian Currency
- Fake identification
- Cell phones, digital scale, packaging and other items to support drug trafficking
At the conclusion of the enforcement, AGOK was charged with the following offences:
- Possession for the purpose of trafficking methamphetamine – S.5(2) CDSA;
- Possession for the purpose of trafficking fentanyl – S.5(2) CDSA;
- Proceeds Over $5000 – S.355(a) CCC;
- Possession of a forged document with intent – S. 368(1)(D) CCC;
- Possession of an identity fraud document – S56.1(1); and
- Breach of a court recognizance – 145(5)(a).
AGOK was held for court on December 9, 2021.