A Regina man is facing numerous charges as the result of a recent firearms investigation by the Regina Police Service Street Gangs Unit.
On April 7, 2022 officers executed a search warrant on a residence on Rothwell Crescent in the city’s North East end. Officers located illegal firearms and ammunition inside the residence and in a garage on the property. One of the firearms was reported stolen in Alberta.
Forty-one year-old Chad Christopher ROGERS was arrested without incident at the time of the search. ROGERS is charged with
- 2 x Store a Prohibited Firearm in a Careless Manner [86(1) CC];
- 2 x Possess a Weapon for a Dangerous Purpose [88 CC];
- 2 x Unauthorized Possession of a firearm [91(1)];
- 3 x Possession of a Firearm/Ammunition While Prohibited [117.01 CC]; and
- Possession of a Firearm Obtained by Crime [96 CC].
ROGERS will make his first appearance on these charges in Regina Provincial Court on May 25, 2022 at 9:30 a.m.