On Saturday, June 11, 2022, the Queen City Pride Parade will make its way through downtown Regina which may affect vehicle traffic flow on 15th Avenue, Albert Street and Victoria Avenue.
Staging starts at 10:00 a.m. on 15th Avenue, between Lorne Street and Broad St. Please make note of the following parade route:
- Starting at 12:00 noon, on 15th Avenue and Lorne Street;
- North on Lorne Street to Victoria Avenue;
- West on Victoria Avenue to Albert Street;
- South on Albert Street to Legislative Drive;
- East on Legislative Drive and into the Legislative Grounds for the rest of the events.
None of the above-mentioned streets will be closed entirely to vehicles; however, traffic will be restricted as the parade travels in one of the driving lanes. For a map of the parade, please see here.
The Regina Police Service would like to remind motorists to be aware of this event and to choose an alternate route, if possible. Motorists who are travelling on these streets, between the hours of 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m., are asked to please be patient and keep in mind the safety of all users of the roadway. This parade typically draws a good crowd of spectators, including children, who may not be focused on vehicle traffic in the area.
Thank you for your co-operation in this matter. Enjoy the parade!