On Friday, September 23, 2022, police were dispatched to the area of 5th Avenue and Cameron Street for the report of a weapons offence. A male was observed holding a firearm.
Police located the male on Albert Street and 6th Avenue, who had warrants for his arrest, and was observed depositing the firearm into a worksite. Police recovered the firearm and the male was charged.
Twenty-two year-old Kristian Jaycob GORDON, of Regina, is charged with:
- Possession of a Weapon [CC 88];
- Possession of a Firearm Knowing Its Possession is Unauthorized [CC 92(1)];
- Possession of a Restricted Firearm With Ammunition [CC 95(1)(A)];
- Careless Storage of a Firearm [CC 86(2)]; and
- Fail to Comply with Condition of a Release Order [CC 145(5)(A)].
GORDON made his first appearance on these charges today, Monday, September 26, 2022, at 9:30 a.m.