The Regina Police Service Drug Unit (RDU) completed an investigation and enforcement action on Thursday, February 16, 2023, in relation to illegal drug trafficking within the City of Regina.
As a result of the investigation, 24 year-old Jesse Robert FEHR was arrested and a CDSA search warrant was executed in the 2000 block of Hamilton Street.
The following items were seized during the enforcement:
- 2150 grams of fentanyl;
- 420 grams of cocaine;
- 2250 grams of methamphetamine;
- Canadian currency;
- Body armor;
- Ammunition; and
- Other items to support drug trafficking.
As a result of the enforcement, FEHR was charged with the following offences:
- Possession for the purpose of trafficking Fentanyl – S.5(2) CDSA;
- Possession for the purpose of trafficking Cocaine – S.5(2) CDSA;
- Possession for the purpose of trafficking Methamphetamine – S.5(2) CDSA;
- Possession of proceeds of crime under $5000 – S.355(B) CCC;
- Obstruction – S.129(A) CCC;
- Carry a concealed weapon – S. 90 CCC;
- Unlawfully possessing an identity document – S. 56.1 CCC; and
- Failing to comply with a release order – S. 145(5)(A) CCC.
FEHR is scheduled to make his first court appearance on Friday, February 17, 2023.