Stolen Vehicle Leads to Multiple Charges
On Monday, March 27, 2023, at 5:58 p.m., police located a stolen vehicle being driven in the area of 1st Avenue and Queen Street.
Police located the vehicle stopped in the 1000 block of Queen Street. An adult male was arrested in the area without incident. A search of the male led to the discovery of weapons.
Twenty nine year-old Jordan Cody Fayant, of Regina, is charged with:
- Possession of property obtained by a crime over $5000, s. 355(a) CC;
- Possession of a weapon, s. 88 CC;
- Possession of break in instruments, s. 351(1) CC;
- Possession of a prohibited or restricted weapon knowing it’s possession is unauthorized, s. 92(2) CC
- Carrying a concealed weapon s. 90 CC.
Fayant will make his first court appearance on these charges in Provincial Court on Tuesday, March 28, 2023, at 9:30 a.m.